- Politique d’annulation et de remboursement
- Charte Hébergement, Véhicules & Activités
- Politique de non discrimination
In these legal notices, the following words and expressions are defined as follows:
- “The site” or “the platform”: the SPM EASY STAY site corresponding to the spm-easystay.com domain is the property of SPM EASY STAY SASU.
- “Member”: natural person using SPM EASY STAY services
- “Visitor”: natural person who is connected to the site and who consults it.
- “Content”: all information that can be viewed on our site by a visitor.
- “Web page”: computer document containing part of the content of the site that can be consulted. This page can consist of texts, images, forms or other multimedia elements.
- URL: corresponds to the web address of a page Personal information: “information which allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of the natural persons to whom they apply” (article 4 of law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978).
Presentation of the website
We present to users of the SPM EASY STAY platform the identity of the various parties involved in its production and monitoring, under article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 :
- Owner: The spmeasystay.com site is operated by SPM EASY STAY S.A.S.U – Boîte Postale 4243 – 97500 Saint-Pierre et Miquelon – France. Registered under SIRET number 834 295 818 00019
- President: Marion UGHETTO
- Host: OVH France SAS
- Design: AMR DIGICOM
- Domain name: OVH SAS
Terms of Service
By accessing or using the SPM EASY STAY platform, you agree to be bound to the Conditions of Service and to comply with the General Conditions of Use of the site and the services offered.
SPM EASY STAY is the owner of the intellectual property rights, and holds the usage rights on all the elements accessible on the site, except on the elements described in the presentation of the site (hosting and licenses). We therefore inform visitors and users that the reproduction, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the SPM EASY STAY site is prohibited. Any unauthorized use will be considered as counterfeiting and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code
- Personal data management : Personal data is protected by French law n ° 78-87 of January 6, 1978, the European Directive of October 24, 1995, law n ° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004 as well as article L. 226-13 of the Code criminal. On the occasion of the use of the site, can be collected: the URL of the links through which the visitor has accessed the site, the access provider of the user, the Internet protocol address (IP ) of the user and the consultation area. SPM EASY STAY collects personal information relating to visitors only for the purpose of operating certain services offered by its site. Visitors provide this information with full knowledge of the facts, especially when they themselves enter it, the obligation to provide it or not is also specified to visitors at this precise moment. In accordance with the provisions of articles 38 and following of law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, any visitor has a right of access, rectification and opposition to personal data concerning him, by making his written and signed request, accompanied by a copy of the identity document with signature of the holder of the document, specifying the address to which the response must be sent. No personal information of the site visitor is published without their knowledge, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on any medium to third parties.
- CNIL declaration : The site is declared to the CNIL under the number 1425738.
Any dispute in connection with the use of our platform is subject to French law. Law n ° 78-87 of January 6, 1978, notably modified by law n ° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004 relating to data processing, files and freedoms. Law n ° 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy. For any questions you can contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org